Our Association is proud to announce its new partnership with the Faculty of Law, “St. Kliment Ohridski” University in Bitola, North Macedonia!
The Balkan History Association has signed a Cooperation Agreement with the Faculty of Law (FL), aimed at deepening the knowledge of historical, cultural, political, economic and social heritage of North Macedonia and the Balkans. The agreement also seeks to create a community of scientists specializing in the study of the Balkans as well as to engage in the formation and professional development of the young researchers.
To achieve these goals, BHA and FL will, insofar as the means of each allow:
- Organize conferences, symposiums, lectures, webinars and other meetings on different research issues (including virtual events);
- Carry out joint research programs in order to contribute to a better understanding of the communities in the area, and their shared cultural heritage;
- Publishes collective volumes edited by members of BHA and those of FL;
- Promoting the Balkans as a region intrinsically linked to the larger European cultural, political, economic and social space;
- Exchange information pertaining to developments in research at each organization.